Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umlauts in Dolphin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [Post-Install] Umlauts in Dolphin

    My language is Swedish. There are a few umlauts i Swedish (åäö). When I open a folder in Dolphin I used to write ö to go to the first subfolder/file beginning with an ö. This worked in Kubuntu 24.04. In Kubuntu 26.04 Dolphin instead goes to the first folder/file beginning with an o. If I press ö again Dolphin cycles through all files and folders beginning with o and then ö. Dolphin does not recognize the difference between "ordinary" characters and umlauts. Is this a bug or is it intentional? I think Dolphin should recognize the difference since in Swedish o and ö are quite different characters. As far as I can see I have all relevant language packs installed and all settings set to Swedish.

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X