Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kubuntu 24.04 upgrade to 26.04

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [System] kubuntu 24.04 upgrade to 26.04

    good night. I'm still using kubuntu 24.04. And I'm waiting for me to upgrade to 26.04 LTS. I heard somewhere that the upgrade Would be available today September 9 Does anybody know what's going on?

    #2
    Today is the 12th, so there is that

    But there is never a hard-set date for LTS upgrades; they flip the switch when they deem it ready.

    If you are impatient, you can upgrade now, if you really want to. You can change the upgrade setting in the Software Sources tool from LTS Only to Normal releases.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20260912_012959.png
Views:	169
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	694227​
    Self-built: Asus PRIME B550M-K/Ryzen 5600GT/32Gb/Intel ARC B580 12Gb/KDE neon
    HP Elitedesk 800 G3 Mini: i5-7500T(35w)/32Gb/Kubuntu LTS
    HP Chromebook 14: i5-1135G7/8Gb/512Gb SSD/KDE Linux​

    Comment


      #3
      I got impatient myself and followed the instructions here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Qu...grades/Kubuntu
      It seemed to upgrade to 26.04 pretty seamlessly, except Akonadi and Kontact...

      Comment


        #4
        Hi,

        I upgraded to Kubuntu 26.04 LTS. It is very nice!
        Last edited by happy winter; Today, 04:33 AM.

        Comment

        Users Viewing This Topic

        Collapse

        There are 0 users viewing this topic.

        Working...
        X