This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opera...Shortcuts.

I wanted to make the = key zoom in but can't figure out how to do it. Any opera buffs know how?

Re: Opera...Shortcuts.

Go to opera Settings>Advanced>Shortcuts to edit keyboard shortcuts

type "zoom" in the search box to bring up different zoom shortcuts, and insert '=' as the shortcut for the desired function.

Comment

Sweet thanks! It seems so obvious now but it was a brain fart when I first was looking at the edit shortcuts window. hehe

I use a mighty mouse with my laptop... it has that track ball and when ever I scroll sideways it jumps back and forth in history. How would one disable that?

Comment

Look in mouse gestures and search for Forward and Backward and edit those. I assume the mighty mouse is too sensitive and think that you keep a button pressed when you scroll left and right. If you want you can disable mouse gestures completely.

Comment

Thanks! WOW Opera works great and and has a very clean well render version of zoomed pages which is good on my full hd laptop screen which can sometimes make pages seem microscopic. Even uses all the java, flash and gecko pluggins. wooohoooo.... can't wait to test out the unite stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X