This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a small issue with Cairo-dock in 9.10

I did a forum search and didn't come up with anything on it.. but what is happening is that I installed Cairo-dock last night and I set it up to open on start-up.

Here is the funky part, now when I power on the PC, I get a dialogue box asking me if I want to start the dock with openGL running, and whether or not I click yes or no, I get 2 docks opening one on top of the other. This just seems to be a minor bug off course, but was just wondering if anybody else had run across the problem and had found a work-around for it yet?

Thanks alot folks!

Still loving Kubuntu and still think this version rocks! If this is just a devolopmental release before Lucid, then I just can't wait until it releases!

Re: Having a small issue with Cairo-dock in 9.10

(Just for searchers...)

Apparently you can stop this from happening by going into your session settings and setting so that sessions are not saved.

(Or you can just live with it for a while...)
    MB:ASUS M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 780G HDMI, Proc: Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6 GHz 2x512KB L2 Cache, Graph: Int. ATI Radeon HD 3200, Aud: Int. Realtek ALC1200 8 channels, Ram: 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 SDRAM, Monitor: Dell SE198WFP 19" Wide FPM

Comment

Working...
    X