This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extracted downloads dont show up

Just a small but annoying thing . When I extract anything I have downloaded to a sub folder or just "extract here" nothing shows up. I have to do > view > show hidden files or if thats ticked then the opposite and the they can be seen.
    Also another thing with folders all new folder I create don't have the regular folder icon but a question mark. Looking in root all the folders have question mark . I did change my icon theme abut using default oxygen theme is the same .

Re: Extracted downloads dont show up

Originally posted by bossa
    Just a small but annoying thing . When I extract anything I have downloaded to a sub folder or just "extract here" nothing shows up. I have to do > view > show hidden files or if thats ticked then the opposite and the they can be seen.
    try pressing F5 or refresh from the view menu

Also another thing with folders all new folder I create don't have the regular folder icon but a question mark. Looking in root all the folders have question mark . I did change my icon theme abut using default oxygen theme is the same .
    this one could be one of two things, either the icon that should be used for a folder is "missing" or your current icon theme just uses for some reason a ? icon as folder, check your the Icons Area of Apperance in system settings. to change to a NEW theme (tangooish for kde works nice) see if the problem is still there..
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Re: Extracted downloads dont show up

Originally posted by sithlord48
      try pressing F5 or refresh from the view menu

this one could be one of two things, either the icon that should be used for a folder is "missing" or your current icon theme just uses for some reason a ? icon as folder, check your the Icons Area of Apperance in system settings. to change to a NEW theme (tangooish for kde works nice) see if the problem is still there..
      Hello there
      Yeah I'm afraid that doesn't seem to work and any icon theme I use seems to be the same. No worries I'm planning on doing a fresh install of the final release on one of my 250 drives .Been using beta for some time on a 80 gig and updating

Comment

Working...
      X