This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech USB headset audio problem

Hi did a quick forum search for my topic heading and nothing came up so I thought I would ask here..

I have a logitech USB headset that I set up to be my default sound device in Kubuntu 9.10. Everything seemed to be ok with it for a few minutes. (everything worked well, skype, amarok, youtube etc) Then after starting up Amarok again and getting my groove on 8) I lost the stereo in the headset and it is only playing in mono... did a restart and gave it a shot again, and the same thing... it is not an issue with the headset itself, because I tested it on my netbook running UNR9.10 and it seems to work OK there (except I can't get the mic to work in UNR just yet) Is this something anybody else might have experienced and could suggest a work-around to get the stereo back?

Re: Logitech USB headset audio problem

Assuming you have pulseaudio installed, install pavucontrol and paman. Open pavucontrol and check for the headset. Make sure it is not muted. There are other controls available -- play around and you might get it working.

Comment

Re: Logitech USB headset audio problem

Originally posted by dibl
      Assuming you have pulseaudio installed, install pavucontrol and paman. Open pavucontrol and check for the headset. Make sure it is not muted. There are other controls available -- play around and you might get it working.
      Thanks for the reply, I will have to try that... Now it's not working on the netbook either.. (I think it might be the last kernal upgrade, since it stopped after I updated UNR9.10)

Comment

Working...
      X