This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droid phone and Bluetooth

Ok, I give up. Is this pairing possible? When I try from laptop to phone I get "Device does not support input service" when I try from phone to laptop it simply fails spews:

Object::connect: No such signal Solid::Control::BluetoothRemoteDevice::nodeRemoved (const QString &)

on the console.

Has anyone gotten this to work? If so how?

- Linux paul-laptop 2.6.31-18-generic-pae #55-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 8 16:13:23 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
    - KDE 4.3.5
    - kdebluetooth 1:0.4~rc1-0ubuntu2

Re: Droid phone and Bluetooth

I'm having same problem with a Nokia 6650 fold (s60) phone on Kubuntu 9.10 x64.

Comment

Same here.. message about phone doesn't support input service. HTC Hero (CDMA). But I have always had problems with kbluetooth and my phones... I suspect the problem isn't android.

Comment

First install obexftp and obexpushd:
        Code:
        sudo apt-get install obexftp obexpushd
        Receive:
        Run obexpushd tool and listen to the incoming bluetooth connection: obexpushd -B
        Search for devices in send window of mobile. you should find the computer now. send the file it will be in home directory

Send:
        Haven't tried it yet.. you can do as per told in: http://blog.mypapit.net/2007/10/howt...ntu-linux.html

i hope that will do the trick..
        asus A52N
        Dual boot: Kubuntu 11.10 64bit, Ubuntu 11.10 64bit
        AMD Athlon II 64 X2 | 4 GB DDR3 RAM | ATI Radeon HD 4200
        windoze free since 2009 12 16 (Vijay din= Victory day)

Comment

Poet_imp,

Did you have any luck pairing your Droid? I have one too and just started trying to tether via bluetooth and cant get either my laptop or Droid to even discover each other even when have them both set to discoverable. Let me know if you had any luck or if someone else sees this and was successful, please pass on the how to (for a noob). Thanks in advance.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by kapil
            First install obexftp and obexpushd:
            Code:
            sudo apt-get install obexftp obexpushd
            Receive:
            Run obexpushd tool and listen to the incoming bluetooth connection: obexpushd -B
            Search for devices in send window of mobile. you should find the computer now. send the file it will be in home directory

Send:
            Haven't tried it yet.. you can do as per told in: Business VoIP

i hope that will do the trick..
            Yeah, if anyone has had any luck, I would love to know about it.

Comment

Working...
            X