This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Spotify stopping without cause. [SOLVED]

Hi, I'm running Spotify 0.3.19 under Wine and while it runs fine for most of the time it sometimes stops. The music that is, and the only way to get it to continue is to restart the whole application. Does anyone else have this program?

Re: Trouble with Spotify stopping without cause.

*bump*

Is there really no one here that uses Spotify in Kubuntu and have this problem!?

Comment

Well, a search within the forum on Spotify finds only one instance - yours. So I would be inclined to answer your question with 'yes, there isn't anyone here in KFN using Spotify.'
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I use Spotify, but it doesn't cut out altogether. Occasionally there will be a slight break. After a few seconds it generally continues.

How much RAM have you got?
        "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
        "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
          Well, a search within the forum on Spotify finds only one instance - yours. So I would be inclined to answer your question with 'yes, there isn't anyone here in KFN using Spotify.'
          Huh?

Anyway, I solved the problem by changing the sound driver in winecfg from ALSA to OSS.

Comment

Working...
          X