This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLVED) Problem with mounting ReadyNAS 2100 share:

Hey Guys, I installed a readynas 2100 on my network and everything works fine upfront but I'm having a couple of issues I hope someone here can help me with.

When I first brows the network, locate the NAS and go to the share folder everything works fine BUT after a few times using (copy past/new folder/etc) I lose my ability (access) to write to the share. If I try to create a new folder or even past a file it gives me an error and says I don't have permissions to do that. So I figured I would try to mount the drive via terminal but I cant even manage to do that. I keep getting an "mount error(13) Permissions denied) message. So far the only way I can get read/write permissions is to reboot. Any suggestions? Thanks.

-Dave

Re: Problem with mounting ReadyNAS 2100 share:

BUMP ?

Comment

So turns out the issue on this was the ReadyNAS it'self. Issues with the share made it very unstable and unusable. I created a new share and all of the issue related to this are now gone.

-Dave

Comment

Looks like you figured it out, so cool. Why not add the word "SOLVED" to the thread title?

It was not clear from your post what protocol you are using to connect to the share. It would have been quite hard for anyone to help you without that information.
        Welcome newbies!
        Verify the ISO
        Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

(SOLVED) Problem with mounting ReadyNAS 2100 share:

Sorry about that, I forgot to add (SOLVED) to the subject line.... My Bad...

-Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Telengard
            ...It was not clear from your post what protocol you are using to connect to the share. It would have been quite hard for anyone to help you without that information.
            That was going to be my first question... samba or nfs...

(I'm still a little curious regardless of your original problem... I connect to mine with both and haven't seen too much performance difference and am wondering about your experience.)

Comment

Working...
            X