• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] How to assign a command to ashortcut

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a command to a shortcut, basically I would like to use

Meta+f

to run kfind

but even to run a more complex script. From the Kmenu it seems that it is possible to define shortcut only for the given list of commands but not to customize one.

As usual, any help is welcome

g.
    ---------------<br />Linux kernel 2.6.28-15-generic<br />Kubuntu 9.04 64bit KDE 4.2.2<br />Dell Precision M2400 Intel Dual Core 2<br />Nvidia Quadro FX 370M (Driver Nvidia 180.44)<br />HDA Intel (STAC92xx Analog)<br />---------------

Re: How to assign a command to ashortcut

using the menu editor (right click on K) you can define a new entry with hotkeys.

Comment

wow, thanks a lot, I spent few minutes in searching for it...

g.

(how to mark as solved this post?)
      ---------------<br />Linux kernel 2.6.28-15-generic<br />Kubuntu 9.04 64bit KDE 4.2.2<br />Dell Precision M2400 Intel Dual Core 2<br />Nvidia Quadro FX 370M (Driver Nvidia 180.44)<br />HDA Intel (STAC92xx Analog)<br />---------------

Comment

I don't know, but I am sure someone here does. It might be in dibl's FAQ.

Comment

Scroll to your first post and select modify. Then change the title. Done

Comment

Re: [SOLVED] How to assign a command to ashortcut

thanks for your replies.
            g.

Comment

Working...
            X