This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing KDE icons

A small but annoying one: I'm using the default Oxygen icons theme, but lots of icons appear to be missing. Many applications (including adept and systemsettings), and lots of little bits and pieces throughout the system just give the useless blank rectangle with a question mark icon. This includes, for example, all mails in Kontact.

Is there some way to get these icons installed? Other themes work, but none of them seems to be complete for some reason.

Re: Missing KDE icons

Fixed. Moving .kde to .kde-old (or anything else) fixed the problem, as KDE immediately creates a new .kde. It did mean that I had to copy over from .kde-old all mail and config settings for the programs I wanted to keep working as before,

Comment

Re: Missing KDE icons

Originally posted by marek_online

Fixed. Moving .kde to .kde-old (or anything else) fixed the problem, as KDE immediately creates a new .kde. It did mean that I had to copy over from .kde-old all mail and config settings for the programs I wanted to keep working as before,
      Good that it is 'fixable' but shouldn't have had to be needed. The new/average user would have to dig to find the solution.

Comment

Working...
      X