This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadows and Compiz

I installed Hardy on Saturday (and Sunday ), and i've been playing with Compiz Fusion quite a bit.

While i don't feel i need a 3d desktop, some of the window open/close/minimise effects are cool, so i'm only using two desktops, and scroll between them with the mouse-wheel.

The one thing which slightly bothers me is that i have the main panel at the top of the screen, and apply 100% opacity to it (as with the window title-bars), but Compiz insists on drawing a shadow beneath the panel, so i have a line across the top of the screen, and i can't seem to find a way to remove it.

Can anyone help me with this - it's not a Big Deal, just a slight niggle.

Re: Shadows and Compiz

Possibly Panel Shadows in Compiz
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Once again, i thank you, Snowhog.

I'm beginning to think that you only pretend to be a biker in leather.... but that you are in fact a knight in shining armour.

Comment

I'd say that the 92,000 + miles I have on my Harley and the leathers hanging up to dry speak to my "biker in leather" image more than the "knight in shining armor". That, and I don't own any shining armor.

You are (again) welcome for any help I am able to provide.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X