X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Desktop

http://www.360desktop.com/media.php

LOL!!! Not only is it clumsy to use, and only looks only "OK" (trying to be graceful here) but they are going to pay for it with ads on your desktop!!! LOL!!! I could cry for these poor users who are so used to being ripped off that now they actually get excited about it!

Kev

Re: 360 Desktop

LOL sure enough!!!

Comment

I've got my 'cube' and that's good 'nuf for me! Want more 'relastate,' just increase the number of sides in Compiz.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

They need to work on their marketing--Really bad sales copy.
        (=> Sell benefits, not features.)
        Considering they got that golden rule backwards, makes you wonder what else in the panorama is backwards ...
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Actually just read an article where they were talking about some of the things that come naturally with a Linux based OS or even a MAC OS and how to "try" and get them for "free" for XP and/or Vista. Try Hmmm....already have it here, why try, switch .

Comment

I try not to be a big "windoze" basher.. well that's not entirely true. I bash the OS, but not the people. We can all understand why people feel trapped there. It's a process to drag someone out of that bondage.

But come on... how can a person sit through a SALES brief and see that ads are going to be "dynamically" put on your desktop and think "Great idea!"?? The internet is down right scary.. and mostly because of how "open" Windows is. The last thing I'd want is another open door for people to insert things into my system on...

Kev

Comment

Brilliant! In order to access this 360° crap you've got move your mouse up top, click, click again, have an app half on screen, half off, drag it on screen, click again to get rid off the 360° stuff and... I'm exhausted and my wrist is aching.

A giant leap for windows, a laugh for the rest of the world. New definitions for usability and productivity are needed to describe what they are doing there.
              Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

and someday - I bet - they will claim they have invented it *lol*

What a ...
                one of the old ones ...

Comment

Working...
                X