This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inkscape and Scribus kill my keyboard

Trying to do some serious work, I started converting a booklet series desing from PageMaker 6 to Scribus. This also - to make things functional - mean changing the graphics into Inkscape format.

Well, all fine and well - unto I find that both programs will just kill my keyboard. Not the mouse, just the keyboard.

All is well if I don't start/use these programs, so it's not the keyboard. (It also works in W2000).

Any ideas?

Re: Inkscape and Scribus kill my keyboard

Someone will know more, but with this release I've sometimes found I've had to jump into KDE3 to get things to work properly. I dont' know if you're using KDE4 (are you?) but if you are try using KDE3 for this and submit a bug report.

Kev

Comment

Re: Inkscape and Scribus kill my keyboard

Originally posted by Bongo5HH
      Someone will know more, but with this release I've sometimes found I've had to jump into KDE3 to get things to work properly. I dont' know if you're using KDE4 (are you?) but if you are try using KDE3 for this and submit a bug report.

Kev
      Yes, I am using KDE3 / KDE 4 died to the extend of just freezing my PC every time I try starting it.

If I were to submit a bug report for the Scribus/Inkscape problem - where do I find a simple explanation on how to do that?

Comment

Working...
      X