This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scroll page at a time vs 12 lines

Sure would like to have my scroll wheel be able to scroll a page at a time vs the max of 12 lines at a time.

8)
    Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Re: Scroll page at a time vs 12 lines

If you use Firefox, install the Yet Another Smooth Scrolling plugin and set the "Stride size of scroll" to what you want.

It goes up to 300, i tend to use 32, which is (on this set-up) one line of text.

YMMV

Comment

Thanx for the info. I got it and set it at 300 and still around 12 lines give or take. Not a page anyway. When set at 32 I have one line at a time also. I think it'd have to go up to 32 times the number of lines in a screen/page for any given setup. Thank you though ... I do appreciate it. Everything is worth a shot! ;o)
      Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Comment

It may pay to play with the Smoothness, the Smoothness - Start of move, and the Acceleration sensitivity sliders.

Other than that, i have no suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X