This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant Stay Logged On

I have a Linksys WUSB100 RangePlus Wireless USB Adapter and running kubuntu 8.04 with a 2.6.24-19 Linux kernel. My computer will not stay logged onto my home linksys network. It will log on for a short time and work fine but it will log off and then it wont be able to reconnect until I reboot the computer. How do I fix this?

Re: I cant Stay Logged On

Access your router setup. Check that you don't have checked Connect on Demand: Max Idle Time instead of Keep Alive: Redial Period

If you have the former marked, then you get disconnected after the specified period of inactivity.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I have reset my linksys wireless router and I cant even log on now. What settings do I need to check to log on and stay logged on?

Comment

I got it. It is working and is staying logged on.

Comment

Glad you got it working - could you mark the thread as solved, please? See my signature...

Thank you
          Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Working...
          X