X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akregator kde4: really annoying bug! [SOLVED]

Hey

I just got rid of kde3 and going kde4 fulltime now. Everything was surprisingly smooth until I had tried the new akregator for kde4. It started out well, but suddenly, the small frame, where you're supposed to click blog posts to read them below, suddenly vanished and haven't been found since. It is not hiding behind anything, it is simply gone (see screenshot). I've tried to purge kontact and reinstall it again, but that didn't work, so now I have no idea what I should do to be able to read my RSS subscriptions.
    Attached Files

Re: Akregator kde4: really annoying bug!

It's hiding in there (and hiding well)...find the splitter between the search bar (Sök) and the message window (Alla Kanaler) and drag it down to reveal the message list. Your mouse cursor should change when over the splitter.

Comment

Re: Akregator kde4: really annoying bug!

Haha, well it shure was hiding really well. Thanks a bunch for the tip. Had to navigate the mousecursor pixel by pixel before I could get a hold of it. I wonder why it got there in the first place. I didn't drag it there for shure.

Comment

Re: Akregator kde4: really annoying bug! [SOLVED]

Just found your thread - thanks for this, I've been going mad trying to work out what had happened!

What I don't understand is where it went to in the first place?
        Kubuntu 20.04(AMD64)/KDE 5

Comment

Re: Akregator kde4: really annoying bug! [SOLVED]

What really bugs me about this is that I've logged on this evening, opened up Akregator and the frame which displays the posts has disappeared again - I've changed nothing! What the hell causes it to disappear again - really frustrating!!!
          Kubuntu 20.04(AMD64)/KDE 5

Comment

Working...
          X