works fine

then i typed

Code:
    make
    it woks fine until 56 % i get this message

Code:
    Linking CXX executable kttsd
    [ 56%] Built target kttsd_bin
    make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.kde.KSpeech.xml', needed by `kttsd/kttsjobmgr/kspeechinterface.cpp'. Stop.
    make[1]: *** [kttsd/kttsjobmgr/CMakeFiles/kttsjobmgrpart.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [all] Error 2
    i hope you help me with it
    Intel Hyper Threading @3.00GHz on ASUS P5GC-MX<br />Intel i9455GC <br />Kubuntu 8.10/KDE4.1.2<br /><br />32-bit Linux!

Re: problem with installing KDE 4.1.2

I'm surprised (and skeptical) at the idea of needing to compile a KDE app for Kubuntu -- it should not be necessary. If this capability is not possible through KMenu > System Settings > whatever then it should be in a KDE package that can be selected with Adept Manager or Synaptic, from the standard repositories.

Right?

Comment

Re: problem [1] with installing KDE 4.1.2[SOLVED]

Hi cyber_dragon,

it is nice of you that you have enhanced the subject of this post by "[SOLVED]" so that people do not have to bother with further writing. But wouldn't it be nice to see also what the actual solution was ? Dibl suggested installing a package from repositories so that is the first step, but then wouldn't it be nice for someone who googles down this post to know what the actual package was or whatever it was that solved your issue ? I think I know the answer but it should be really you to write down what has worked for you.

Best regards,

Ivanp
      Kubuntu user since August 2007&nbsp; <br /><br />CPU : Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, E6550-2,33GHz,1333MHz,4MBL2 BOX<br />RAM : DDR 2, 2x 512 MB . 800MHz . CL 5,0&nbsp; Kingston<br />VGA : GAINWARD Nvidia 8500GT 256MB, SilentFX, GDDR3, 2xDVI, PCI-E<br />Karmic Koala 32-bit

Comment

Re: problem [1] with installing KDE 4.1.2[SOLVED]

no thing worked

i installed kubuntu 8.10 KDE4.1.2

instead of kubuntu 8.04 KDE4.0

that's all
        Intel Hyper Threading @3.00GHz on ASUS P5GC-MX<br />Intel i9455GC <br />Kubuntu 8.10/KDE4.1.2<br /><br />32-bit Linux!

Comment

Working...
        X