This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLVED where didit go

I used to have a area within my system settings where I could reset my monitor and video card settings but now that and other areas have disappeared ...dunno why but about 4-5 icons within system settings on the k menu have gone?

Any ideas?
    Running Kubuntu Karmic Koala&nbsp; with KDE 4.3 at home<br /><br />Kubuntu user 24342<br /><br />Running Dell Inspiron 530 Dual Core 3ghz<br /><br />and also running Kubuntu on a Lenovo thinkpad using a live pen drive<br /><br />Still no Microsoft here!

Re: where didit go

That doesn't sound right. You didn't by chance, attempt to install KDE 4.2 beta, did you?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

nope but did try enlightenment and then mid way un installed and it wanted to wipe my kdm etc...took me ages to sort...maybe I need to reinstall as i had to reinstall loads and loads and got all the games and stuff!
      Running Kubuntu Karmic Koala&nbsp; with KDE 4.3 at home<br /><br />Kubuntu user 24342<br /><br />Running Dell Inspiron 530 Dual Core 3ghz<br /><br />and also running Kubuntu on a Lenovo thinkpad using a live pen drive<br /><br />Still no Microsoft here!

Comment

AHA

Found it..

.it can be reinstalled via adetp installer as monitor and display settings

geez I must have really messed things up installing that damned enlightenment programme

Anyway solved now...thanks for your help snow

Comment

Working...
        X