This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Duo

I have been trying to get my MS Duo card slot to work. Now, my SD card slot works, and they both should work, but they don't. They are controlled by the same device:

08:03.2 Mass storage controller: Texas Instruments 5-in-1 Multimedia Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO/xD)

Anyone know how to get the MS Duo slot working? (Yes, I have inserted a card it, and it did not read.)
    Sony Vaio VGN NR260E<br />Linux Kubuntu 9.04\Windoze 7 Professional<br /><br />Sony Vaio VPCF1190X<br />Linux Kubuntu 10.04/Windoze 7 Home Premium<br /><br />Linux user #478627

Re: MS Duo

If you have an Intrepid 8.10 LiveCD, boot from it and see if it doesn't recognize your 5-in-1 reader. I have a PCMCIA Kingston 5G HD, that in Kubuntu verserion prior to GG was seen and accessible. In GG and HH, it stopped being recognized. But, when II came out, viola, kernel support for it was back, and I have access to it again. Might be the same for you and your 5-in-1.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X