This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD card slot/ Memory Stick Duo card slot

As it stands now, Kubuntu does not recognize either my SD or MS duo card slot. I have tried searching for a potential way to allow this, but I have yet to find anything. Does anyone know of a way to get even one of them to work? Is it even possible?

Sony Vaio VGN NR260E<br />Linux Kubuntu 9.04\Windoze 7 Professional<br /><br />Sony Vaio VPCF1190X<br />Linux Kubuntu 10.04/Windoze 7 Home Premium<br /><br />Linux user #478627

Re: SD card slot/ Memory Stick Duo card slot

Originally posted by divide0
    As it stands now, Kubuntu does not recognize either my SD or MS duo card slot. I have tried searching for a potential way to allow this, but I have yet to find anything. Does anyone know of a way to get even one of them to work? Is it even possible?

Just to ask the obvious - you have put some media in the slot?

Comment

Re: SD card slot/ Memory Stick Duo card slot

Of course. It doesn't read any SD or MS duo.

Of course I've tried...

EDIT: Turns out the SD slot simply wasn't turned on(?) It is working now.

However, the Memory Stick Duo slot does not work, nor can I find any existence of it on my Kubuntu install. Does anyone know of a way to get the MS Duo slot working?
      Sony Vaio VGN NR260E<br />Linux Kubuntu 9.04\Windoze 7 Professional<br /><br />Sony Vaio VPCF1190X<br />Linux Kubuntu 10.04/Windoze 7 Home Premium<br /><br />Linux user #478627

Comment

Working...
      X