Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY impressive! My printer works right out of the box!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    VERY impressive! My printer works right out of the box!

    I never got my Brother 1440 working reliably in Gutsy, but with Hardy I find it works the moment I turn it on. It simply doesn't get any better than that. I'm totally surprised, and very gratified. I don't know who to thank, but maybe it'll get there anyway => thank you!

    #2
    Re: VERY impressive! My printer works right out of the box!

    Well, good news, even if small, is still good news.
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment

    Users Viewing This Topic

    Collapse

    There are 0 users viewing this topic.

    Working...
    X