This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaffeine colors changed..

has anyone ever had a problem with kaffeine's color settings (hue, saturation, contrast, etc.) getting messed up all of a sudden? when i go to check the settings, they're all still set to default. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    sony vaio - VGN-B55G<br />intel pentium M 715 (1.5 GHz overclocked to 1.98 GHz)<br />intel 855GME chipset<br />256 Mb SDRAM @ 333 MHz on board<br />40 Gb Ultra ATA/100<br />CD-RW/DVD-ROM: 24x25x8<br />64 Mb intel 855GME graphics accelerator<br />14.1&quot; XGA TFT colour<br />2x 1&quot; dolby synthetic digital 5.1

Re: kaffeine colors changed..

I've had a similar problem. Anyone have suggestions? I just switched from 7.04 to 8.04. Videos work fine but they're very red and yellow, though the settings don't seem to have changed.
    Kubuntu #19517 (but of course I am not a number, I am a free man!)

Comment

nope sorry. i've just had to adjust the slider bars until i could get a good match. seems like no one ever replies to my questions.. or at least, not with a helpful answer.
      sony vaio - VGN-B55G<br />intel pentium M 715 (1.5 GHz overclocked to 1.98 GHz)<br />intel 855GME chipset<br />256 Mb SDRAM @ 333 MHz on board<br />40 Gb Ultra ATA/100<br />CD-RW/DVD-ROM: 24x25x8<br />64 Mb intel 855GME graphics accelerator<br />14.1&quot; XGA TFT colour<br />2x 1&quot; dolby synthetic digital 5.1

Comment

Originally posted by timmytron
        ... seems like no one ever replies to my questions.. or at least, not with a helpful answer.
        a bit more information would be helpful. I was looking at your profile to maybe get idea what graphics card you got. Assuming it's intel, I googled for "xv saturation intel". One of the results:
        http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=588598

Comment

sorry, i was venting frustration on from another post. i appreciate the info, but i've gotten used to just adjusting the levels manually.

Comment

Working...
          X