Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to install a package offline ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    how to install a package offline ?

    hello
    sorry , I'm stiil new to kubuntu, installed kubuntu 7.10 64 bits , and I need to run an 32 bits executable file, after googling awhile, it shows up that I need to install the ia32-libs package
    ( look here "http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=287346" )
    where can i get the ia32-libs package file ? and how to install it offline ?

    thanks

    #2
    Re: how to install a package offline ?

    The 'solution' in the link you posted may not be applicable in your situation. First, what is the executable file you are trying to run?
    Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Re: how to install a package offline ?

      never mind
      I 've found a work around
      I've run the executable file else where

      thanks

      Comment

      Users Viewing This Topic

      Collapse

      There are 0 users viewing this topic.

      Working...
      X