Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Window Positions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Window Positions

    KDE Gusty.
    When I open a window, such as "System Settings", "System" or let's say "Amorok", the window is ALWAYS in the upper left corner of the desktop. How can I get the windows to open centered on the desktop ??
    TIA

    #2
    Re: Window Positions

    KMenu-> System Settings-> Window Behaviour-> Moving-> Placement-> enable Centred - ought to do it....

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Window Positions

      KMenu-> System Settings-> Window Behaviour-> Moving-> Placement-> Smart
      is probably better, unless you want all open windows to sit on top of each other.
      Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
      Windows no longer obstruct my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Window Positions

        Originally posted by Snowhog
        KMenu-> System Settings-> Window Behaviour-> Moving-> Placement-> Smart
        is probably better, unless you want all open windows to sit on top of each other.
        I like them on top of each other - it looks cool.... especially with transparent Crystal title bars....

        Edited to add

        ...."Centred was what was requested.... 8)

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Window Positions

          Originally posted by aged hippy
          I like them on top of each other - it looks cool.... especially with transparent Crystal title bars....
          Forgot! "Aged Hippy(ies)" would be into Crystals!
          Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
          Windows no longer obstruct my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Window Positions

            Quote from: aged hippy on Today at 05:41:07 pm
            I like them on top of each other - it looks cool.... especially with transparent Crystal title bars....
            Forgot! "Aged Hippy(ies)" would be into Crystals!

            Liquid ones!


            Comment

            Users Viewing This Topic

            Collapse

            There are 0 users viewing this topic.

            Working...
            X