Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolphin File Manager Error.....7.10 Gutsy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dolphin File Manager Error.....7.10 Gutsy

    When I upgraded to Gutsy.......It Installed Dolphin & I was looking around in there & must have done something or else it has a Bug !!! not sure which

    When Exiting Dolphin.........Error Message says:

    Unable to save Bookmarks in

    /home/my login name/.kde/share/apps/

    d3lphin/bookmarks.xml


    Then it says problem most likely a Full Hardrive


    I have 23.5 Gigs space left on Linux Partition?

    Please Help

    #2
    Re: Dolphin File Manager Error.....7.10 Gutsy

    Originally posted by dakota
    When Exiting Dolphin.........Error Message says:
    Unable to save Bookmarks in
    /home/my login name/.kde/share/apps/
    d3lphin/bookmarks.xml
    First thing I'd check would be that the specified path exists?

    If it does, are the write permissions sufficient?

    let us know

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Dolphin File Manager Error.....7.10 Gutsy

      The problem has been asked and answered. The problem occurs when Dolphin is launched as root. Search within this section.
      Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
      Windows no longer obstruct my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Dolphin File Manager Error.....7.10 Gutsy

        See this post.
        Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
        Windows no longer obstruct my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

        Comment

        Users Viewing This Topic

        Collapse

        There are 0 users viewing this topic.

        Working...
        X