This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network card not working

My Network cards has worked in the past but has stopped working now the two led lights are on at the pc and when I try it on asus mainboard it checks the cables and can connect to the router but when I go into network setting on under k-control the cards not working when I try to enable it, it disables straight away Any one have an idea thanks G
    Network card disables it self?
    0%
    Network
    0%

Re: Network card not working

What else has changed recently. This sounds like a config problem, and not a hardware problem to me.

Comment

Do you have an extra nic to throw in and see if that one works? Maybe you could get one from a friend to try if you don't have one..

Comment

Yeah I have tyred wireless nic in it the same thing it see the card but when I try to enable the card its disables straight away the only other thing i installed was a new graphics card but that wouldn't have nothing to do with it.

Is there any way through the install disk I can just rewrite over the Network packages.

Comment

Although I would highly doubt this, it couldn't hurt to check COM/IRQ's and see if there is a conflict.

Comment

Working...
          X