This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.04 to 7.10 so confused

So when i try to update using Adept It fails to retrieve a package and stops. I downloaded the alternate cd .iso but i can't burn it / probably read it as it seems my cdrom has died on me. What should i do? Can i install from the iso without burning it? I tried following some guides to install without burning .iso but got super lost. I somehow got it mounted if thats any help.

Re: 7.04 to 7.10 so confused

Have you looked at/followed the upgrade instructions here?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: 7.04 to 7.10 so confused

Originally posted by maz91379
      So when i try to update using Adept It fails to retrieve a package and stops. I downloaded the alternate cd .iso but i can't burn it / probably read it as it seems my cdrom has died on me. What should i do? Can i install from the iso without burning it? I tried following some guides to install without burning .iso but got super lost. I somehow got it mounted if thats any help.
      What package does it fail on, and, were you completely up to date on 7.04 before starting?
      The next brick house on the left
      Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Working...
      X