This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music production software and games

ok.. there are only a select few games that I play, along with a few music programs that I would love to have work on linux...

Reason 4
    WaveLab
    ReCycle

Fable
    Final Fantasy for PC (7 and 8)
    MGS for pc

I know I can run emulators.. I actually am running every emulator I can find for all the different systems, and they work perfect, but I want more.. lol

I would like to get Fable, GTA: San Andreas, and a few others to play on linux.. so which do I use? Wine or Cedega

I dont want to pay for cedega... what does it do when you pay for it? because I have it installed, but I dont understand how to use it...

I KNOW there are gamers that use linux, and as I dont play any super crazy games, but I would like to be able to play some games...

I want to hear from the gamers... what do you use, and how do you use it? what distro are you using?

I hate Microsoft and am trying to separate my PC life from them as much as possible...

Linux user for life, now...

Re: Music production software and games

Originally posted by DJYoshaBYD
    ok.. there are only a select few games that I play, along with a few music programs that I would love to have work on linux...
    if you own ff7/8 playstation copies, then I would recommend pSX emulator, pc versions don't work (if they play at all) well under wine.

Comment

yeah.. I pretty much got to the point where anything that I can run on an emulator, I will.. but other games like x-com and Fable I would LOVE to play on my linux box with openGL

Comment

Don't know about games but have a look at:
        http://ardour.org/

for audio editing.
        HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
        4 GB Ram
        Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

sweet... thanks

Comment