This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amarok don't have any equalizer

Hi, I've amarok installed, but I don't see the graphic equalizer anywhere ... do I have to install any additional package to use it?

Re: amarok don't have any equalizer

It should be under tools drop down menu
    Registered Linux User #418555<br />Kubuntu User #9254<br /><br />aptosid 2010-01 Xfce / aptosid 2010-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Wheezy Xfce / Kubuntu 10.04<br />aptosid 2011-01 Xfce / aptosid 2011-01 KDE-Lite<br />Debian Testing Gnome<br />Debian Sid Gnome<br />Epidemic 3.2<br />ALL pulseaudio free by default

Comment

It's under Settings but it's greyd out. In "Configure Amarok"-> "Playback Settings" it says "Equalizer not supported by phonon".
      Is there a solution for that?

Comment

To "caveneo":

You are using a thread under the Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty. Supported until 2008-10 ( > Kubuntu wiki).The last reply (before you) was on: June 25, 2007, 02:05:18 pm.

If you are using the Amarok 2.2 > Amarok 2.2 – Reloaded, revamped, rethinked, reeverything!:
        zizzfizzix & SVGCrazy
        Equalizer is already in Amarok, just needs latest phonon snapshot so doesn’t work on every machine atm.
        I am using 2.2 trunk and equalizer is already there. But you have got to have the latest phonon snapshot (trunk) compiled too.

By the way, equalizer is working perfectly..

That is the phonon from the development version http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/phonon/

Earlier > Topic: Amarok 2.2 Beta 1

More:
        > Fwd: Phonon xine patch equalizer avaiable
        > Bug: 448245 Kubuntu Karmic Amarok no graphic equalizer
        > Topic: Amarok 2.2 and the Equalizer
        Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
        1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
        2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Working...
        X