This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Uninstall Kubuntu

I have been a Microsoft Freak for many years until I just got sick and tired of the lack of consideration for the small guys. I am due to update my system to new hardware, shortly, and decided to check out Linux on the computer I am running at the present. I downloaded and installed Kubuntu (as well as checking out Ubuntu and Mandriva) and am almost certain to be a convert when I upgrade the hardware. However, I am still running Windows on which my Son's Company data is and has been for a number of years, and as this computer will be returned to his control (With Windows) I need to uninstall Kubuntu, entirely.
    I cannot find anything in the help files, so can someone please tell me how to do it. E-mail me on ropateviliame@yahoo.com.au, please.

Re: How to Uninstall Kubuntu

If it is dual boot then a quick and dirty way is to delete the Kubuntu partition and use the Windows Install CD to fix the MBR. What version of Windows is on the system?

Comment

I always used Administrative tools in XP to delete the Linux partitions and then fixed the mbr with the Windows installation cd....

Comment

Never done that . But I probably will use a Linux LiveCD to delete the linux partition and resize the Windows one.

After that boot with Windows install CD and do a FIXMRB.

Javier.

Comment

Working...
        X