This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipod G2 and Feisty

Just curious. Has the situation improved with Feisty in regards to automatically mounting a Nano G2 ipod. I did a search but most of the info is related to previous distributions and it did not work then. Kind of hoping it will work in Fiesty. I am currently using another distro as my primary but it doesn't work there either. Thanks for any feedback. It is sincerely appreciated.
    Bob (Stringbean)<br />Kubuntu Edgy Eft

Re: Ipod G2 and Feisty

Considering it's really just a Flash storage device, there shouldn't really be any problems. My second-generation Shuffle works just fine, and I think it's more complicated than a standard iPod.
    For external use only.

Comment

If I remember things didn't go well when I used Edgy and it certainly doesn't work in Mepis 6.5. I would like it to work as well as a pocket pc pda.

Comment

Plug it in and mount it. See what happens.

You're kind of asking me to solve a problem, but you aren't having problems (yet).
        For external use only.

Comment

I was merely inquiring to find out if others already using Feisty were having problems with the Nano G2 before I made any kind of a decision to use Kubuntu again as my primary os.

Comment

Working...
          X