X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons don't get autoaligned

Hi everyone, I have Kubuntu 6.06

First strange thing: adept says that I have not installed kde, nor kdebase, while it is installed kdebase-bin (version 4:3.5.2)

Second thing: my desktop icons aren't aligned to the grid when I select "auto align icons" of the context menu of the Desktop. It worked until some update ago, but I cannot remember exactly what update make it no longer work.

Suggestions?

Re: Icons don't get autoaligned

Originally posted by madmage
    First strange thing: adept says that I have not installed kde, nor kdebase, while it is installed kdebase-bin (version 4:3.5.2)
    kde and kdebase are metapackages that can be used to install kde, kubuntu uses it's own metapackage (kubuntu-desktop) so the package selection to be installed can be customized.

Second thing: my desktop icons aren't aligned to the grid when I select "auto align icons" of the context menu of the Desktop. It worked until some update ago, but I cannot remember exactly what update make it no longer work.
    Can't think of anything quickly, and unfortunately don't have dapper anymore so I can't confirm the bug, any dapper users out there? :P

Comment

Working...
    X