This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla hunt

I made my way to these forums after a very long absence.
    I had hoped to come across a feature/thread displaying discussions about the recent [at this time] version of Kubuntu, Groovy Gorilla 2010.
    As far as I know it is the latest version.
    I use the Kubuntu system and have done so for many years, but I am not really tech savvy. I look around on the Internet, using searches, for anything relevant to my Operating System and this was always one of my ports of call.
    Will there be any informed discussion about this release?

Groovy Gorilla has been released. I'm not sure why there is no 20.10 sub-forum at this point, but then again that's above my pay grade
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Originally posted by jglen490 View Post
      Groovy Gorilla has been released. I'm not sure why there is no 20.10 sub-forum at this point, but then again that's above my pay grade
      Yes, I did a do-release-upgrade of the release version yesterday and had hoped to find to find some discussion here.

Is it true? Does Groovy Gorilla only pay peanuts?

I do like home-brew.
      Last edited by bobbicat; Oct 26, 2020, 07:35 AM.

Comment

A new section for gorilla has, I'm pleased to see, been created.
        I have no posting permissions as yet but it is said that all comes to he/she who waits...
        Last edited by bobbicat; Oct 26, 2020, 07:30 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

I can not post to the new Gorilla forum either
          Will try again tomorrow, perhaps someone will make it possible to post threads to the Groovy Gorilla.

Comment

the gorilla is up and running, groovy as ever

Comment

Working...
            X