This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with HP 3700 Printer

My printer prints, but it prints a 1/4" into the page to begin. So, I don't get the full page.
    Not to mention it not being centered either... but I guess I will.

I will also share that I am new to this and had downloaded a copy of 19.10 a while ago
    and just installed it. Since it's not in the list of supported versions, does this mean I
    can't get help on my printing issue?

The reason I installed this version today, is cuz my laptop had no OS on it so I was not
    able to download anything else. So I went ahead and installed it. Now I need to use it,
    cuz I've invested a lot of time into this already!

Anyone? Help?

You can get help with the printing issue. Just need some info about the HP 3700, and what print driver, if any, you are using. Is the HP3700 wifi capable? Did you download or install HPLIP?

Also with respect to Kubuntu 19.10, the problem is that with EOL, it no longer receives proper updates. As time goes by, the OS becomes more of a security risk to you - if it is ever on the internet. I would strongly recommend upgrading to a current version.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Working...
    X