X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LAPTOP] Graphics drivers

I comment my case:
    I've been using a windows and linux dual boot for 2 months on a DELL Inspiron 14 3000 Series laptop.

The point is that 2 months ago I chose to install Kubuntu 20.04 LTS because I found it beautiful with
    a pleasant interface and so on, but since the installation process began I noticed a defect and that
    is that the screen was flickering, its brightness was not stable and every moment it was going down
    and up in intensity, to this day I have the same problem, and not only that, but you cannot control
    the brightness correctly using the keyboard buttons because it has no limits, that is, I can hold the
    button down to increase brightness and it stays "increasing brightness" for the whole time that I kept
    it pressed and if the button to lower brightness is kept pressed, the screen turns off.

I thought it was the drivers that were not updated, I updated them and even updated the Operating System,
    now I have version 20.10 and I still have the same problem, could someone help me?
Working...
X