I cannot update/upgrade. When I run

sudo apt-get update

I get this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190522_194259.png
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	649481

Perhaps I should know what to do, but as a relatively new Linux user, I do not, even after checking the manpage.
    I'd be grateful for advice.
    Last edited by JoHubb; May 22, 2019, 12:53 PM.

Copying the text into the post is easier for us to use, us/me/whomever form having to type out the whole message , and the potential mistakes that could entail
    The next line should have been a prompt to accept this, as it is not an error, but informational, and requiring confirmation by the user.

I don't know why the normal repos would be changing a label like this, but it is changing to what it is supposed to be, I *think*. Either way there is supposed to be a y/n prompt.

I am not seeing this error myself, so it could be a transient issue with the GB severs, and might be fixed on their end soon, else you might have to use the Software Sources tool and change to the Main servers for the moment.

You also might try using just apt instead of the old apt-get and see if there is a difference in the output. Perhaps the old apt-get does not show the prompt. for whatever reason.

i.e. :

Code:
    sudo apt update
    sudo apt full-upgrade

Comment

Thanks for fast solution!

sudo apt update fixed it. I got a Y/N prompt.
      Last edited by JoHubb; May 22, 2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X