X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Strange Forum Firefox Popup

When I open FF I get this:

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.<br />
    <br />
    Please reload the window.

I just ignore it and the website works fine; but what does it mean? I do not get this with Chromium.

Try clearing your browsers cache.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

That seems to have fixed it, thanks Snowhog.

I just noticed it happens when 'Articles' is clicked on the top menu. Not sure if this is new.

Comment

No. It is back! If I click on
        Want to help support KFN financially? Now you can.

on the front page right side, it pops up again.

Comment

I don't see what you are describing when I go to the same link in my Firefox browser (Firefox Quantum 65.0.1 (64-bit)). Can you take a snapshot of it?

Comment

This pops up after I login and point to My Posts, or some other link.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Popup_Forum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	644128

Comment

The screen shot of The Front Page indicates you are not logged in to KFN; it evens tells you this with the yellow banner message.

When you log in, are you clicking the Remember me checkbox below your username? If you aren't, please start doing so.

Comment

In fact I am logged in otherwise I could not post.

Ticking the Remember Me checkbox hopefully will solve the issue. Thanks!

Comment

Just to say, I tried logging in today after a *very* long absence, and got the same message. No indication that I'd logged in, either. So I went searching, found this thread, and when I looked up at the top of the page, I was indeed logged in. So now I'm posting just to see that it's all copacetic. I hope I don't have to use the Remember Me box, as other people have access to this computer.

Comment

Checking the Remember Me? box doesn't mean that when you log out someone else can come along and access KFN with your credentials. All it does is put a cookie on your PC so that you don't get "timed out" and have to log back in again. If you log out from KFN, you still have to log in to KFN.

Comment

I have seen this when I inadvertently "back arrow" from a post. Just going to "the forum" seems to allow it to go away.

woodsmoke
                      sigpic
                      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X