Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable-''Enter password to unlock your login keyring''?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Disable-''Enter password to unlock your login keyring''?

    Hi,

    Every so often I get the following prompt twice:
    "Enter password to unlock your login keyring"?

    I have "KDE Wallet" disabled but still get above prompts?
    How can I stop the above prompts?

    Thanks!

    Jesse

    #2
    Maybe this will illuminate your issue?
    Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    Windows no longer obstruct my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

    Comment


      #3
      Tried that, still happening?

      Comment


        #4
        Do you have Chrome/Chromium installed?
        Slava Ukraini! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
        Windows no longer obstruct my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes​

        Comment

        Users Viewing This Topic

        Collapse

        There are 0 users viewing this topic.

        Working...
        X