• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant update

hi, 4 days ago i cant update, it shows this problem:

with the konsole neither work.
    Attached Files

https://wiki.winehq.org/Ubuntu

The WineHQ repository key was changed on 2018-12-19. If you downloaded and added the key before that time, you will need to download and add the new key.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

I do find Discover a bit fussy at times regardless of your issue as pointed out by @acheron and sometimes just have to use
      Code:
      sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
      Sometimes with me Discover just stands still as if there is no internet, other times it's fine
      kubuntu 20.10

Comment

That's a very slow update!!! Eventually it appears as a download of less than a few hundred kB, yet it took more than an hour on my i5-8250, and on my wife's lesser powered notebook 2+ hours. Don't know why. Anybody? It required a reboot when it did finish. All's good after the restart.

Comment

It did seem a bit slow, actually a lot slow the other day
          kubuntu 20.10

Comment

First of all, welcome jose1977. Did the subsequent posts answer your question? I like to use Synaptic package manager, but lately I go to the terminal as well. Some things are just much easier to type in the command and watch it work.

How long have you been using Linux? What was your old OS? Again, welcome. You are a member of the best Linux forum on the net. Feliz Navidad!
            "If you're in a room with another person who sees the world exactly as you do, one of you is redundant." Dr. Steven Covey, The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People

Comment

Working...
            X