This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwenview/Okular

I can't select 4x6 photo printing in Gwenview or Okular. I can select letter or A4.

Any suggestions ?

On my 18.04 installation, the print size of a picture is determined by the printer. My HP can default to either inches or centimeters and can display both in the drop down menu, which does have a 4x6 setting. That may be the answer to your problem.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

I have a brother mfc-j985 which I set up to print 4x6 photo paper and in both Gwenview or Okular I cannot select 4x6 for the the paper setting and If I try printing with
      Letter size I get an error wrong size paper

Comment

When you select the option to print and it brings up the printer dialog, is the 4x6 option not present or is it just greyed out? Also in the printer dialog box, is there an option to setup the printer or select a measurement basis (i.e., inches, centimeters)?

I'm not familiar with the the Brother printer interaction, just going by what I see with my HP and what usually shows up when printing on other platforms. Maybe a screenshot of the printer dialog box might help.
        The next brick house on the left
        Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Nothing is greyed out and when I try to select 4x6 it defaults back to letter. I also tried A6 but when I tried to print it defaults to A5.
          Before I print I change my printer settings to 4x6 glossy or A6 glossy.

Comment

Working...
          X