X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONFIGURATION] webcam

Hello,
    since last week I am part of video conferences via Zoom. So I bought the webcam Logitech C270. Das video signal via Camorama is fine. But obviously the video signal is not transmitted outside. In the settings under Multimedia - Audio and Video - Audio Recording you can see the microphone of the cam (screenshot attached). But under Video Recording you can find nothing and I cannot add any device (screenshot attached). I'm using Kubuntu 18.04 LTS. How can I add the webcam so that the video signal will be transmitted to Zoom and into the video confernece?
    Kind regards
    Sigurd
    Attached Files

The 'video recording' section is for things like DVRs and other similar hardware, and not for webcams.

Have you tried a different USB port, just to check?

You don't say, but can we assume that the camera is detected and you can see a preview in the Zoom app's settings?

You may have to contact Zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
      The 'video recording' section is for things like DVRs and other similar hardware, and not for webcams.

Have you tried a different USB port, just to check?

You don't say, but can we assume that the camera is detected and you can see a preview in the Zoom app's settings?

You may have to contact Zoom.
      Hi,
      As I said, the webcam is working. I have installed the small software Camorama. So I can see that the webcam is working fine. But it seems no video signal is leaving my computer. There is nothing coming to Zoom. If I try to start the video in Zoom it does not work. What can I do to make it work?
      Kind regards
      Sigurd

Comment

If it is working in other programs, but you see no video in zoom then it is a problem with zoom. You would have to contact them.

Have you tried it with other video programs like guvcview, Cheese, or with something like Google Hangouts or Skype?

Canorama is for taking pictures not showing video I believe.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X