X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONFIGURATION] 2 Genius Webcam - Kubuntu 18.04

Hello.

I've searching the interner for info but nothing for the moment.

I Have two Webcams Genius iLook 110 (CIF Single Chip) and Eye 312 (USB Camera 093a:2622). Linux distributions from 2016-2017 were fully functional but, new distros 2018 (ubuntu, kubuntu, mint, pclinux os, manjaro, etc) detect webcam but no image like not connected or there's no webcam installed, tried with cheese, kamoso, Skype etc. Camorama works but useless, V4L2 Test becnh detecting both webcams and working (useless)

I hope you can help me. I installed Kubuntu Linux for production and i really need webcam works at least one

Thanks in advance.

Install guvcview and its auxillary packages and see if that works for you.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
      Install guvcview and its auxillary packages and see if that works for you.
      Hi, thanks for your reply but, guvcview works but it's useless for me, no Cheese, no Skype.

Greetings.

Comment

Sounds like maybe a driver issue. So, I looked via Google ("Linux Genius iLook 110), and found this list of drivers.)

Maybe it will help.
        The next brick house on the left
        Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.24.7 | Kubuntu 22.04.4 | 6.5.0-28-generic

Comment

Thanks, i'm gonna try.

Comment

Hello.

There's no drivers on that web page.

Comment

Working...
            X