This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

icon install new

Hello, I cannot install new icon set, with the configuration manager, on Kubuntu, 17.10.
    With the obtain new themes button, I can install new theme, but they do not append in the list.
    With manual installation I select a zip file (buff-nipuna.zip) but the program returns an error : this file is not a usable icon theme archive (in French). I tried with several theme but I cannot obtain any result.

Thank you for your help.

Adding a new Icon Theme via System Settings > Appearance > Icons > Icons > Theme > Get new Theme works here. After picking the one I want and clicking on Install, after it finishes, the new Icon Theme is in the list of installed icon themes. Keep in mind, the name of the new installed icon theme may not be the name that was given in the list from which you selected. That was the case here, as the new Icon Theme was named Mac OS iCon Theme, but when it was installed, it appeared in the listing as La Capitaine, as according to the author, it was "Created by using la capitaine icon theme...".
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Take this as an opportunity!

user/whatever...

START with making a unique icon for the "kicker"... and get it on YOUR PARTICULAR MACHINE...

that...ONE ...icon...

and if you have it ...then...rather like...

HEY STELLAH!!!

it all falls out as a for next loop.

woodlikesfornextloopshoutingheystellahsmoke
      sigpic
      Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
      X