X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy/Paste not working as it should

Hi guys,

I am running Kubuntu 17.10 and the copy/past function its not working properly. Every time I want to copy an image from a folder to another I do ctrl+c and on the destination folder ctrl+v but I get the following message everytime :

I dont know how to disable this, I tried to search in the clipboard settings but nowhere I can disable this

Same happened if I want to copy/paste text, it wont past it unless I hit ctrl+c several time! This is very frustrating and hope guys you can help me.

Thank you!

Definitely a bug which will get squashed in a update. Meanwhile, have you tried drag’n Drop?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Drag and drop works fine indeed but its annoying with the copy/paste of text. Hopefully this bug will be fixed asap

Comment

I recently discovered that this is caused by KDE connect which I use a lot, so by disabling the "Clipboard" option in the KDE connect setting the problem is solved.

Hopefully will this be helpful for somebody

Cheers,
        fr2632

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fr2632 View Post
          I recently discovered that this is caused by KDE connect which I use a lot, so by disabling the "Clipboard" option in the KDE connect setting the problem is solved.

Hopefully will this be helpful for somebody

Cheers,
          fr2632

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
          Definitely sounds like a bug report should be filed. I could not find a similar bug report on BKO, although there's no shortage of bugs on KDEConnect. Wonder if it's temporarily abandoned?
          ​"Keep it between the ditches"
          K*Digest Blog
          K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X