This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to minimze digital clock size?

Hi, i need some help with text size for digital clock. As my opinion its too big and yeah it looks terrible. So how to change size of digitalclock? anyone knows?

RIght mouse click on the Ditigal Clock and choose "Digital Clock Settings" (not sure if you knew to do that).

Unfortunately it is only possible to change the Font and whether it is Bold or Italic. It is not possible to set the font size as it is governed by the height of the panel (click on the panel settings button and then raise or lower the the size of the panel by clicking on the "Height" button ... the font size will change when you do that).
    Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
    Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

I reduce the size of mine by having it also display the date, which is my preference anyway.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X