This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Icons

Hey. Been trying all day to find the power/logout/reboot buttons to replace for the "Alternative" Application Menu. The icons themselves are there and i've placed them everywhere i can find to try and no luck. The actual menu entry icons for the power are working but not the ones that are actually on the menu itself when you click the menu, they are right there. i've checked in the sddm, i've checked in the look.and.feel and desktop themes, i just cannot find it and it's driving me nuts! Anyone happen to know precisely where these icons are located or how i can change them?

Specifically, those outline in red here.

Comment

Your attachment doesn't work. In the advanced editing mode, at the bottom of the page, is a button to manage attachments. Did you use it?
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I don't remember, I think I did. Oh well, I did find these icons, they are controlled by the plasma look-and-feel theme. I'm now trying to change the system tray wifi icons but cannot find those now lol. Tried replacing the ones in icon theme and nothing. Might also be look-and-feel. If it is, it looks really complicated with a .svgz file containing all the wifi images, looks complicated... any ideas? The only other icons i have had trouble changing is the login screen icons, despite changing them in their sddm theme they are still the stock icons. I've gone as far as replacing every instance of those icons that a file search has turned up, still, no change. Thanks.
        Last edited by Oderus; May 29, 2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X