X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online ics calendar in kontact and time-date applet

i simply cannot get this to work
    ive got some calendars i load without any problem in gnome, these are not part of any google account, i just load them and they show up in the date/time applet and in gnome-calendar and get updated so and so often automatically.
    these dont require andy google account or login of any kind they are just plain http://whatever.com/info.ics
    i cant get this to work in kubuntu 17.04 and ive tried all the 'add calendar' things in kontact/korganizer

ive also tried to download the .ics files and load them as a local file into korganizer but they still dont show up

any help?

its been a few years since i used kde but i remember getting it to work say 3-4 years ago

thanks

When I have problems with Kontact and getting a calendar into it, I have a calendar .ics file that I load by using Kontact; File > Import > Import Calendar ... > Open File Kontact. Navigate to the location of the ics file and select "Open". The dialog then gives the options of "Merge into existing calendar", "Add as new calendar" and Cancel. I find that the new calendar option is the only one that works for me.

Comment

i just booted live manjaro kde and this worked just fine...no problems getting the .ics events in the calendar applet, but its still broken in kubuntu it seems

Comment

Working...
      X