X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software to track progress in learning piano or German

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to learn different things beside work (piano or German for instance), and I'm looking for a software which would help me being regular. I would like to be able to see for each one of my projects since how many days I didn't practice, and when I practiced. It would be nice if I could have some indications (like number of days since last practice, and total number of days of practice during the last 30 days) appearing on my desk.

Does anyone of you have an idea if there exists such a kind of softwares for Kubuntu?

Best

Open muon (sudo apt install muon) and search for "organizer".
    You'll find
    korganizer https://www.kde.org/applications/office/korganizer/
    konsolecalander
    yagtd
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Duolingo, which I'm using to learn Portuguese and French, has a line graph which shows a week's progress and how many extra points you've earned per day/month/since you started. However, it does not appear on your desktop. You can also use it on your phone or tablet.

Comment

Thank you to both of you!

@oldgeek I would be looking for something more general than languages (from what I know Duolingo is only for this right?).

@GreyGeek I will look at your suggestions.

Best!

Comment

Working...
        X