This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse battery indicator

Before you read this Thread my english isn't the best, so please answer in simple english

Hey There i am new Here...

i have an mx master mouse from logitech and on ubuntu 17.10, it warned me when the mouse goes empty..
    My question is, if kubuntu 16.04.04 can it also Or better a direct indikator of the battery stand...

Greetings

eliteSchwein

In the system tray, "Entries" section, is "Battery and Brightness". Make sure it is set to "Show". Then, when you left click on it, it will show the power levels of the battery and mouse, and give you a slider to change the screen brightness level.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

If your mouse is using the Logitech Unifying Receiver you can install "Solaar" which shows a little battery indicator in the System Tray. There are also extra mouse functions available when clicked on too. I use it here in K14.04.
      Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
      Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

LOL
        I NEVER KNEW that there is a "mouse power indicator"!

Thanks!

Woodeasilyamazedsmoke
        sigpic
        Love Thy Neighbor Baby!

Comment

Working...
        X